Aug 10, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Edited Aug 10, 2012 at 6:39 PM
I'm attempting to use the queryl string method in the URL to prepopulate portions of a form, but am having some difficulty understanding and troubleshooting.
- I've added the latest js.min and the spff.js files to a location on the SP site.
- I've edited the NewForm.asp to add a Content Editor with the following code in the HTML section:
Unfortunately I am getting mixed results:
- What does work: appending "?Title=SAMPLE"
- What does NOT work: appending "?Qty=123"
- What does NOT work: appending "?Title=_" This last method does not hide the field like I assumed. Instead it prepopulates it with an underscore.
I've tried reading on how to troubleshoot for days, but alas I might simple be missing some fundamental code somewhere.